On 15 December 2022, the University of Oradea (Romania) hosted an International online Conference of Bachelor, Master and PhD Students in Law entitled “Rights and Freedoms to Be Protected in Post-Modern Society”, which involved as co-organizers together with the Department of Legal Sciences, University of Salerno, several other Universities, that is: Faculty of Law, University of Debrecen, Hungary; Faculty of Law, University of Miskolc, Hungary; Faculty of Law, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, Ukraine; Department of Law, University of Palermo, Italy; Faculty of Law and Politics, University of Reims Champagnne-Ardenne, France; Institute of Legal Studies, University of Rzeszow, Poland; Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, University of Szeged, Hungary.
The Sections of the Conference will cover: Human rights in the context of war menace. Rights and freedoms. Protection of people with special needs.Human rights and new technologies. Opportunity or threat?
– Suggested topics for papers
(enumeration has illustrative and not restrictive role)
– Civilization changes and new types of threats to human rights protection
– ECHR case law on children’s rights
– Human rights in the context of the war threats
– Equality of opportunities and treatment
– Protection of children’s rights
– Migration and Social Protection
– Constitutional rights and duties
– Surveillance techniques and privacy protection
– Cybercrime – related threats
– Personal data protection
The working Languages of the Conference is English. Due to technical reasons, the conference session will not be translated. Participation to the conference is free of charge. Each paper will be presented within 15 minutes.
CLICK HERE: Call for Papers
CLICK HERE: Program
CLICK HERE: EUVALWEB’s Didactic Materials involved